blog

søndag den 9. januar 2011

can you keep a secret?

I have an urge to tell everybody, but then again I don't want anybody to know...
... When a secret is revealed, it is the fault of the man who confided it


http://suninhereyes.tumblr.com/post/2664309075/by-jill-tovey
Today I don't fell like sharing that I am not prepared for tomorrows exam... If anybody ask me tomorrow, I will lie, and tell them I have read all week... that's my "BIG" secret, but still it's big enough to make me lie... why is it that we need to be accepted, in just the little thing - the urge to be accepted is so big that we have millions of secrets. If I think twice I am not sure how many secrets I have left, and how many is revealed to friends without me knowing it...
Todays Postsecret:
I guess I am not the only one with the urge to tell the whole world about my secret, but not to my closest friends...




Inspiration...













Ingen kommentarer: