blog

søndag den 14. november 2010

What is your word?


I went to watch the movie EAT PRAY LOVE yesterday, and it was so much better than expected!!! Today i fell so filled with new energy and love for the world, and I really want to travel everywhere all the time. The movie was so inspiring and it really made me think and wonder about where to go next time, and how to save all my money for something as good as an experience, a travel or something that will teach me about the world and all the different cultures and people in it!!!


I never read book, in fact I never have the urge to open anything readable, but this time when I leave for Minnesota, I will buy the book EAT PRAY LOVE - and most important - I WILL READ IT..!!! 


I can wait to read the first page, and as they often say: "the book is always better than the movie" I CANT WAIT!


I simply fell happy today and so inspired to appreciate every moment ind life and enjoy everything that is different, and to see every person as a mentor or teacher, instead of thinking about what I would like to tell next... perhaps there is a reason why God gave us 2 ears and only 1 mouth..?
So maybe I should practice silence and find my word, who the hell am I really?? ;)











Ingen kommentarer: